Friday, September 18, 2009

=)



Well..congratulation to my younger brother, Ken Sin, for his positive status of the student visa.
Which also indicates that he might be leaving Malaysia and heading to UK for his studies next week Wednesday. Somehow, I have myself a hard feeling due to his leaving as well as can't actually imagine his absence for the days after next week because I've used to his "perpetual" existence. I believe that I would be definitely missing him by then although sometimes he is willful but most of all he is kind-hearted and attentive. Times do really fly without your awareness and unconsciously he is a Big Boy now =) I have trust in him that he could achieve his dreams as long as he is persevering his determination and spirits for his fights!! Nothing can turns him down. =) Best of LuCkS for Ken Sin, my darling brother~!  *HUGGssSs*

No comments: