Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life is... hmm..


Life is ... just like an endless journey...u will not know when it's gonna end...



Love this scene..got it snapped at my uni in last three years back..

I got myself a very mussy mood today!
I was supposed to study but ended up sleeping like a "sleeping beauty" for almost half day. *LoL*
feel very guilty by frittering my precious time off just like that! But i just could not get myself focus! *darned* =(
This situation always happens to me when exam is approaching. Sick of exams but I stil have to deal with them whatsoever in order to accomplish and reach the goals of my life.
Speaking of life, in my personal thinking, life would be valueless if breathing without a great and enterprising objective. I wanna my life to be coloured with many different kind of colours and one of the most captivating colours is to be somebody who is striking in the coming days. haha..It's not a wrong for people to dream something which is dramatic anyway~! Manifestly, it's absolutely and definitely not an easy mission to actualise it tho.
Well, it's still a pending objective whether could be acheived or not until got it materialised! 
The precious resources to realise it are time, efforts, determination and perseverance.
=)
Things can be easily done if I do have faith in myself. Honestly, there's nothing I have to be afraid of or nothing that I cannot do. As what Adidas quoted: "Nothing is Impossible"..yea..true..hmm
As I known, the rivals of my life are time and myself. I've to get myself over this predicament as soon as possible~!! *sob*
 Once I've completed, I'm not going to deal with books neither exams anymore~! *argh*
sigh...33 days more................
/aja Aja FightiNgg!!!!!!
=.=!!! whyyyy...
*pathetic life*

No comments: